This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying Light Support Team

Ladies and Gents it has happened, one of our survivors needs help and only techland can assist them. Can anyone lend a satellite phone?

If you need any help with dying light support directly that one of us players can't give you please see the information below, and as always be safe and thank you for your time.
    Techland Support HelpDesk
    Techland Customer Service Email Address: support@techland.pl
    Techland Official Forum: forum.techland.pl
    Techland Customer Service Phone Numbers:
    US +1 347 836 9942
    Uk +44 20 3514 3313
    Denmark +45 7 8733115
    Finland +358 9 42450125
    Sweden +46 8 44685157
    Holland +31 85 8881529
    USA +1 347 836 9942
    Italy +39 06 94800011
    Spain +34 91 1980489
    Belgium +32 2 8084240
    Austria 43720884300
    Last edited by Martinfort; 02-01-2015, 05:07 AM.
    Machinima Talent Affiliate

Excellent thread! It is now a sticky!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Excellent thread! It is now a sticky!
      Thank you.

Comment

How can I request official support and report feedback on the performance?

Comment

Originally posted by AussiePatriot View Post
          How can I request official support and report feedback on the performance?
          Techland Customer Service Email Address: support@techland.pl

Comment

Any word on the glitch that is resetting everyone's progress?! People are getting hours and hours into the game, and then logging in and their character is reset to level 1..this happened to me and a lot of other people on this forum, and i'm sure a lot more...i understand there are bugs in some games, but i couldn't imagine any company releasing a game with this kind of screw up built into it. What are you gonna do about it?!

Comment

Originally posted by NeilDiemond View Post
              Any word on the glitch that is resetting everyone's progress?! People are getting hours and hours into the game, and then logging in and their character is reset to level 1..this happened to me and a lot of other people on this forum, and i'm sure a lot more...i understand there are bugs in some games, but i couldn't imagine any company releasing a game with this kind of screw up built into it. What are you gonna do about it?!
              "If your progress has been deleted and the character is back at level 1 with no items, it is most likely due to an issue we are having with transitions and sleeping. At the moment, the game does not actually save when the character sleeps - it overwrites the character with a level 1 character and no items. We are working on a fix. For the time being, the safest way to leave the game after transitions or sleeping is by making sure the game has autosaved properly.
              Best Regards Marcin"
              • you must trigger an auto save after sleeping (do a task where you see the auto save animation in the corner) before quitting
              • quit the game using only the quit game option

Comment

You say most likely a sleeping problem, but I have had this problem 6 times so far, and I only slept in game one of those times, (just before Supply Drop/Mothers day mission) all other times I did not get an option to sleep,however, when I reload the game all my progress, and the 'Continue' option are gone.

Update: Also, I should add that I have only ever used 'offline mode'.
                Last edited by Seth; 02-01-2015, 07:21 AM.

Comment

How about fixing the glitched trophies. I've done all Safe Houses, Quarantine Zones, saved over 20 survivors from Raises men, and all the side quests. I'm not the only one who's having this problem either. Please look into this. Tired of buying games at full retail price and easy shit like this is broken, can't be that hard to program a trophy pop -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Arumat View Post
                    How about fixing the glitched trophies. I've done all Safe Houses, Quarantine Zones, saved over 20 survivors from Raises men, and all the side quests. I'm not the only one who's having this problem either. Please look into this. Tired of buying games at full retail price and easy shit like this is broken, can't be that hard to program a trophy pop -.-
                    Please remember this is a Fan owned and operated site, directing your frustrations on people here will not solve anything, we simply try to find the answers for you.

Comment

Hello Support team, my match making is black out... may I know why?

Comment

Originally posted by txeon View Post
                        Hello Support team, my match making is black out... may I know why?
                        There could be a number of reasons for this, we will start with the first

1) It's off by default, go into options and turn online on.
                        2) Have you completed the tutorial and unlocked matchmaking?

Comment

I am having troubles losing my campaign progress. I have beaten the story part named Siblings and when i close and re open the game. I am back at the beginning of the mission. I make sure it saves and that i quit through the game. An
                          y suggestions?

Comment

I have been trying to claim the gift for April 2017 but it is telling me I haven't verified my email or I'm not logged in. I have logged in many times and verified already. How can I get the code?

Comment

Working...
                            X