Read Description

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read Description

OK so i own the bozak horde and it really wants me to undownload it here is why. When i go into my game it sends me to the bozak horde and it takes all of my items away and puts it in the stash so i have to go to the stash and pickout the items i had in my inventory. it should just give your inventory back automatically when your done with the bozak horde

Originally posted by Aerocono View Post
    OK so i own the bozak horde and it really wants me to undownload it here is why. When i go into my game it sends me to the bozak horde and it takes all of my items away and puts it in the stash so i have to go to the stash and pickout the items i had in my inventory. it should just give your inventory back automatically when your done with the bozak horde
    Hello Aerocono! The only reason why I can see this would be happening is that you have the Bozak Horde mission in main tracked mission slot, when you are tracking a mission, it automatically puts you near the current objective when you enter the game. Because you have Boazk Horde tracked, it puts you right into Bozak Horde when you start up the game. So in theory, all you should need to do is un-track the Bozak Horde mission and you'll be fine next time you enter your game. I hope this works, and I hope I've helped you! Good night, and good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X