Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I download new free DLC on Xbox one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I download new free DLC on Xbox one?

Under Extras I see Developer Message. When I view it I see the trailer for the new DLC but no way to download it.

Can someone please tell me how on the Xbox one to do this?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Pathogen View Post
    Under Extras I see Developer Message. When I view it I see the trailer for the new DLC but no way to download it.

Can someone please tell me how on the Xbox one to do this?

Thanks!
    Hello Pathogen! When you download the new content for the game, it should already be ported to your save, all you need to do is find it in your save. I hope I helped. Good night, and good luck! The download should already automatically be put into your game, all you need to do is find the content ingame

Comment

Oh, OK. You are saying it was automatically downloaded so all I need to do is go find those bad guys in Old Town? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pathogen View Post
        Oh, OK. You are saying it was automatically downloaded so all I need to do is go find those bad guys in Old Town? Thanks!
        Yep, that's exactly right! I hope you don't have anymore problems, and have fun with the free DLC. Good night, and good luck!

Comment

...hi...my Name sebastian, xbox CKneverforget. ..im from germany, and because of our shame blacklist i cant get access to gemly /dying light....I got 2 weapons from a guy, but , now also my Chance of dublication is patched. ..I m lookin for a bro Who has access to gemly, can dublicate ALL, even dockets (because id love to get also the karcass buggyprint ),and the upcoming dlc's by gemly...I have 3.500 dockets 4 Gold tiers to offer, and ,lets talk, other stuff....PLEASE help me ;it hopefully bring me a long time buddy, where i can help also got already nearly every Gold /other weapon /dlc's there is... my GT is CKneverforget xbox, and Sebastian Schlittke on facebook ....plz help......thx a lot.mmm

Comment

Working...
          X