ZombieKillingTime!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZombieKillingTime!

So guys and gals I'm new here and also a new player in the Dying Light world. Never got to play the game as I've been an avid Fallout player since it's release and decided to switch things up. Got the game downloaded last night and I'm ready to try it out once I get home from work. Any advise for the new Runner on the block? What difficulty should I start on and what all should I do/look for. Thanks for the advice and I'm glad to be here!

Originally posted by StealthyJon View Post
    So guys and gals I'm new here and also a new player in the Dying Light world. Never got to play the game as I've been an avid Fallout player since it's release and decided to switch things up. Got the game downloaded last night and I'm ready to try it out once I get home from work. Any advise for the new Runner on the block? What difficulty should I start on and what all should I do/look for. Thanks for the advice and I'm glad to be here!
    Hello Jon! I'm so glad you decided to take the jump into Dying Light, I personally think this game is a fun and great time! There are many things to do in Dying Light to spice up your experience and allow for broader gameplay. If you're just coming into Dying Light for the first time, I would recommend just playing on normal difficulty, and this game takes some time getting used to. Now that that's out of the way, after the prologue of this game, you will be free to roam around and do whatever you want! From grinding zombies for EXP or running around finding loot, there are many things to do. Firstly I'd just straight follow the main questline, at the start of the game you have stupidly low damaging weapons, and for some dangerous encounters, you need to conserve them. You should do this until you get some better weapons. I only have one other piece of advice for you Jon, and that it to really focus on your skill trees! Make sure to read what every skill will do, and make a decision of if you'll use them or not. If you like flying around the map avoiding pretty much all confrontation with zombies - between missions - then you could choose the grapple perk in the Agility skill tree. Just make sure to take your time, and not get hasty with getting the best weapons. Oh, and also, play in singleplayer! Dying Light at the moment is riddled with people with max gear who are more than willing to drop you the best weapons in the game. If this is your thing, then by all means go ahead, but for your first playthough, please try and stick with the weapons you find, you'll have more fun that way. I hope I've helped you on your Dying Light journey! Good night, and good luck!

Comment

I appreciate the advise on this! I'll do my best to stick to single player and play the campaign! As for th weapons and all I wanna do my own thing. I don't think it would be fair to get really good weapons and just fly through the game. What's the point of that? I got to Dr. Zera yesterday for that first Antizen shot and found a Blueprint on top of his trailer! That was a good feeling in itself. Lol. Thank you for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by StealthyJon View Post
        I appreciate the advise on this! I'll do my best to stick to single player and play the campaign! As for th weapons and all I wanna do my own thing. I don't think it would be fair to get really good weapons and just fly through the game. What's the point of that? I got to Dr. Zera yesterday for that first Antizen shot and found a Blueprint on top of his trailer! That was a good feeling in itself. Lol. Thank you for the help!
        Hello Jon! No worries man, I hope you enjoy Dying Light, and I'm glad you didn't decide to take the easy way out through multiplayer. Have fun, once again, I hope I helped. Good night, and good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X