Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! 28/F/USA Need Friends for Co-op!!! (PS4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! 28/F/USA Need Friends for Co-op!!! (PS4)

Hiiii, I am somewhat far into the game but my friend who I played with is hardly on these days and I'm just scared to do quarantines by myself lol.... I don't mind joining and starting in the beginning as long as I get to play. Please let me know!

Originally posted by Kantia View Post
    Hiiii, I am somewhat far into the game but my friend who I played with is hardly on these days and I'm just scared to do quarantines by myself lol.... I don't mind joining and starting in the beginning as long as I get to play. Please let me know!
    Hi Kantia! You really shouldn't be too frightened of attempting quarantine zones by yourself. Nearly all of them entail just finding the 'Disaster on Site Relief Packages', and no time limit to being in there. So as long as you take your time, and stay calm (if you're under-levelled), quarantine zones are really not as hard as the game makes them out to be. Good night, and good luck!

Comment

Thank you but it's just nerve wrecking to me... I don't even go out at night much really in this game >.<

Comment

Thank you but it's just nerve wrecking to me... I don't even go out at night much really in this game >.<
        Yeah fair enough, when I was not well acquired with the game I was terrified of night time as well. But don't worry, as your equipment will increase in damage, night time will not scare you as much. Good night, and good luck!

Comment

Hey! If you need help, just add me on ps, my username is the same as this one.

Comment

Working...
          X