Puzzled: Am I Wasting My Time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzled: Am I Wasting My Time?

Just got the game on Steam and am on my way back to Gazi to complete the Mother's Day side mission, when I ran into a minor puzzle. Attached are three screenshots to illustrate, one showing a blocked-from-the-inside door, one showing the building view from the Slums street, and the third a map showing the building in relation to where Gazi is holed up. This is no biggie; I just want to know if I'm wasting my time trying to get in here, and any other buildings that I might encounter like this. I've explored all sides of this building up and down and can find no alternate entry point, and peeking in through a window, it appears to be an enterable structure. Is there some secret to getting in (Q-sense reveals nothing), or is this just a red herring?

Great. Stupid "photo" uploader refuses to co-operate, something about "invalid storage," despite the fact that the images meet stated format requirements.

Hello Gremlinkurst! I'm afraid I am going to have to say what you feared, this what you're doing is nothing special, it is all a waste of time. You will not get anything out of completing it, it is just an unnecessary amount of time, effort and stress. Have fun playing Dying Light after this mission. Good night, and good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X